How to protect the hair:
Your hair extensions can tangle due to dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
- Use gentle shampoo to wash your hair.
- Use the low heat when blow drying hair.
- Just like your natural hair, hair extensions will get damaged with excessive brushing and exposure to heat.
- The combs you’d better choose the round head width row spacing.
- Do not discover the hair on sunshine too long.
- Do not grasping the root of hair overexert when washing.
- Be mindful of how long you expose your extensions to heat when straightening or curling.
- If you want to keep your extensions long lasting and smooth, my suggestion is put some hair oil regularly